This worksheet is intended for clients who have formed an LLC with us or who have otherwise hired us to prepare an Operating Agreement.
Below are the standard terms we offer as a starting point for your agreement.
They are intended to be simple, flexible, with room to evolve over time.
If you would like further customization, please let us know over e-mail or by using the form below and we are happy to accommodate.
- Ownership - Will be customized as indicated on your LLC form submission.
- Management - The company will be managed by each owner proportionate to their ownership percentage.
- Capital Contributions - Contributions of cash or resources by the owners will be documented on a separate company ledger.
- Vesting Schedule - Each owner will vest their ownership over four years through the performance of services to the company, unless otherwise indicated.
- Transfers of Interest - If an owner wants to sell their ownership, the Company has the first right to purchase the ownership before it is sold outside the Company.
- Dispute Resolution - Any disputes between the owners will be resolved by mandatory mediation, followed by binding arbitration if necessary.
If you would like further customization, you can complete the form below or contact us over e-mail. We will review this with you after completion to make recommendations and are happy to answer questions.